Friday, October 22, 2010

Crossroads Tour: Shannon Delany

I asked Shannon for her stop if she's ever had a run in with the supernatural, and here's what she had to say:



I once had a well-reputed psychic kick me out of her house and utterly refuse to do a reading for me. She claimed that something very dark was following me and she was very nervous even having me in her house briefly. I tried to convince her to do some sort of reading, but she refused and told me the best thing I could do was get some training myself and examine my past lives. According to her it was all connected, the dark thing following me from one lifetime to another. And that’s only one little oddity during the course of my *cough* young life. People who know me understand that writing paranormal stories *is* my normal in some odd ways. ;-)

Whoa. If that was me, I'd be freaking out! Thanks for stopping by, Shannon!





♥amber

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did freak out a bit, Amber. Here's a link to the full story that I only recently shared:
Haunted Halloween

Thanks for hosting me with The Crossroads Tour. :)

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

I would be totally freaked out. I'd probably go see a priest even though I'm not Catholic.

Heather

ferretvamp14 said...

That is totally crazy! The psychic I went to in New Orleans just told me a bunch of stuff that didn't come true. I definitely haven't traveled the world or married someone of Spanish decent. I need to get my hands on 13 to Life. It's been on my TBR list for far to long!