Friday, August 14, 2009

New Layout and Bookcase Winner!

I'm finally done with the re-do on the layout! Yay! (At least I think I am, knowing me I've probably forgotten something.) Thanks for all the lovely comments too! Just so everyone knows, yes, those are my books. (I still need to read a bunch of them.) But the feet and arms do not belong to me, they belong to my niece. When she saw the layout she just gave me this "Omg, my aunt is nuts" look. The review button on the left side is me standing on my books. (I thought my niece's pose looked better for the header.)


Now onto what most of you are probably wondering. The winner of the bookcase offered up by CSN Furniture is......

*insert drum roll here*
RagDollVamp!!
Congrats! I've already sent you an email and I just need you to respond by Sunday night so I don't have to pick another winner.
There were tons of entries and tons of people who posted the contest up on various sites. I kind of thought Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag would win from all the random link ups she posted throughout the run of the contest. So thank you all who linked up the contest! You guys rock.
A big hello to all the new followers! Hope you like the site and don't be shy, leave some comments.
I'm shocked this blog has over 200 people following it now. Never thought I'd see that. Because of this, there is a giveaway idea brewing around in my head as a way to thank everyone. So make sure you tune in for that in the future.
♥amber

10 comments:

Out of the Miry Clay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~The Book Pixie said...

Congrats Kaila! Oh, and I love the layout! :D

~Briana

WhatBriReads said...

Congrats to the winner! I'm so jealous :)

And I love the new layout, especially the pictures. So cool.

Steph Su said...

Wow, I love the new header! It's adorable! Nicely done! :)

A Passion For Books said...

Love the new layout, especially the header. That was a good idea.

Just noticed that my blog was on your blogroll. Yay that's exciting!!

Casey

Kristen said...

I love the new layout girl! I especially love your header! *is jealous*

Cecelia said...

Gorgeous layout! I'm impressed!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Congrats, and I love the new header. How fun.

I'm sad I didn't win, but that's okay...lol

Lauren

Nikola said...

Congrats to the winner!

RagDollVampGirl said...

WOW! Thanks So Much Amber!!
Thanks For All The Congrats Guys And Gals!!

LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!

xoxo
Kaila