Thursday, August 20, 2009

BBAW Nominations...*squee!!*

I'm still on my read-a-thon right now, but of course I have to check my email. When I saw something from BBAW, I assumed it was because I signed up for it...but when I opened them, I had this reaction:



Photobucket


JYTBB got nominated for two awards!!

Best Collaborative Blog – They say great minds think alike, and this blog is proof - while the individual members may not always agree, their collective whole makes for some of the best content on the web.

Most Eclectic Taste – This blog stands out because of its uniqueness - you never know what you’re going to get, but it’s always something surprising and new.

HOLY FRIGGIN' CRAP!! Thank you, thank you, thank you times a million to whoever nominated us! I'm still in shock here! (And yes, I need to use lots of !!! in this post!)

Tonight I'm going to go through and try to find the 5 posts to submit. (I have a few ideas, but really, I don't know what I should submit!) If anyone wants to shout out a post(s) that sticks out - I will welcome it with open arms and ♥ you forever. Thanks again - you guys are awesome!

♥amber

10 comments:

Donna (Bites) said...

Congratulations to you! Your jaw must be on the floor! What an awesome feeling! Good luck on the shortlist!

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

lol i love supernatural :D

-anyways-

HAPPY DANCE!!! Congrats! i'm sooo happy 4 u. 2 nominations wow!u go girl :D

Marie said...

LOL that video is too funny! Congrats!!

Natascha De Marco said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

A Passion For Books said...

I LOVE Supernatual!! That scene was hilarious! Congrats on your nominations.

Thao said...

Congrats to you Amber :D
The vid is creepily funny!

Korianne said...

This video just made me nearly pee my pants with laughter. Also, I have been reading mostly on the google reader and the new header looks awesome! Very cute.

Fantastic Book Review said...

Congrats on your Nominations!

Seether Freak said...

That's such great news! I'm so excited for you, Amber! Good luck. :D

Seether Freak said...

I just saw you had a link to my blog on your blog. Thank you! It looks really great.