Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another HUGE contest and some news

Over at Bloody Bookaholic (who has an awesome blog by the way), she is having Mega Palooza Contest! You don't want to miss it because there are some great reads up for grabs. Enter here and don't forget to tell her I sent you!

News wise, I am so far beyond behind in my TBR pile, it's sad.. I have books that were sent back to me in May I haven't gotten to. So I'm taking a mini-break from blogging and hosting my own little read-a-thon so this blog will actually have some reviews on it! See you all in a week or so!


♥amber

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mini read-a-t(h)on sounds like a great idea! I know that I am also guilty of that - sometimes because I get easily distracted by other books, or I can't bring myself past the 1st chapter yet!

Good luck :D