Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Winner of the Something, Maybe Contest!

A HUGE thank you to all that entered to win a copy of Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott. We had 21 people sign up and 56 entries all together - not too bad for our first contest! To decide the winner, we saw this idea of drawing from a hat from author Alyson Noel's blog, and we loved it! So we're copying it! =D! And my adorable niece (I'm bragging here) drew the winner!

(I don't really own any hats besides the one I have to wear at work, and my niece picked out my dad's bike helmet to choose from. And yes, those are purple horns sticking out - don't ask.)



And the winner is......

*drumroll*




Congrats Amy!!
---To those that didn't win, make sure to check back at the blog, we'll be having more contests soon!






2 comments:

Liyana said...

Ahh. Congrats Amy! And thanks for hosting the contest. :D

Jen said...

Congratulations Amy ^_^