Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In My Mailbox (3)

This feature was started by The Story Siren. It's a fun way to see what everyone else is reading!

Cheryl's Mailbox


The Day I Killed James (May 2008) by Catherine Ryan Hyde showed up in my mailbox from Amber, who recieved it in her mailbox from Catherine. She is the author of the book Pay It Forward which was a movie that starred Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt and Haley Joel Osment on October 20, 2000. I am looking forward to finishing this book.








The Day After Tomorrow (February 20, 2009) by Sandee Sgarlata was sent to me by a publisher that contacted me about a month or so ago. She asked if I was interested in reading the first book to a series called The Julia Monroe Book Series. I of course said YES! This book is a short read, but from what I have read, very interesting.



1 comment:

Just Listen said...

The Day After Tomorrow looks really cool. The cover is amazing. :)