Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
Release Date: September 7th, 2010

When Brie's sister, Faith, dies in a fall from a cliff, Brie's world falls apart. As she goes through the bizarre and devastating process of mourning the sister she never understood, Brie must also contend with increasingly distant parents, her boyfriend's betrayal, and her sudden outcast status at school. And once she's over the initial shock of Faith's death, Brie is encountering more questions than closure: Certain facts about the way Faith died just don't line up. She soon uncovers Faith's role in a dark and twisted religious cult...a cult that now wants Brie as a member.



♥amber

11 comments:

Leanna Elle said...

Oooh, I like the sound of this. Very interesting!

Adriana said...

Oh wow! This one sounds good. I also really like the cover. It's so pretty.

brizmus said...

This looks fantastic!

Morgan said...

I've never heard of this book before but it sounds really good. I also adore the cover, it's beautiful. Great pick, I'm adding this to my wishlist.

Kaylyn said...

This sounds...interesting. So many great books!

Bere said...

Oh wow! This one sounds pretty amazing. I've seen this one around but I had never read the synopsis. Definitely worth a try. Fantastic pick! =)

Monster of Books said...

The cover is very cool. Nice pick XD

prophecygirl said...

This sounds creepy. Nice pick dude!

Erika Powell said...

I can't wait for this one either, the cover is beautiful

Anonymous said...

This sounds like my kind of read!!

Llehn said...

I have to admit that I am drawn by the cover.