Saturday, April 3, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea from Pop Culture Junkie.






For Review:


Around the World Tours

Shadow by Jenny Moss
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire
Winter Longing by Tricia Mills
In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth

Traveling ARC Tours

Everlasting by Angie Frazier

Yeah, this week was crazy for tour books! But that's kind of what happens if you're like me and sign up for a ton of them, lol

I also got a Sea postcard from Heidi Kling. When I was at Wal-Mart the other day, I stumbled across the 2 Disc edition of The Outsiders for 5 dollars!! I was all sorts of hell to the yeah about that. I've seen the movie tons of times but wanted to get this edition because of the different intro it has - which I like better, btw.

So yeah, that's it for me. What did you guys get this week?

♥amber

19 comments:

prophecygirl said...

Cool week!

I've never seen The Outsiders, but its been on my to watch list for aaaages.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of Winter Longing and Beautiful Dead - hope you enjoy.

Happy reading!

Adriana said...

You got a lot of great books this week. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you think of Everlasting.:D
The Outsiders, I love both the book and movie. I also got my brother into it so he finally got an A on a school book.

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOVE the blankie :)

Jessica B said...

I'm on the tour for Beautiful Dead too. Can't wait to see if you like it!

The Library Lurker said...

Jealous! Great haul!

Katie said...

Lots of good books this week. I enjoyed In A Heartbeat and the rest of them I want to read. Can't wait for your reviews. Happy reading!

Sab H. said...

Oooooooooo EVERLASTING!! *grins* Let me know if it's a must read. And yo, I love your pic!! I had a hard time actually concentrating on the books bc I love the... blanket? and your background.. and everything! LOL :P :P :P

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

I really want to read The Beautiful Dead=)

Enjoy your reads this week!!
Chasity @
Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808

Monster of Books said...

I really want to read Shadow, I was looking at Chapters for it today but they didn't have it :( But I'm looking forward to your thoughts. Enjoy Happy Reading!!

Carla said...

Oh my goodness, Winter Longing looks so so good. Looking forward to hearing what you think. And look at your Sea postcard! wow, Heidi is such a doll

Maria said...

You've got really cool books! I am so jealous of Everlasting :D

Kelsey said...

Great books! I loved In a Heartbeat and Beautiful Dead was pretty good. Enjoy :)

the story siren said...

yeah for book tours, love to see the book love spread! i hope you like them all! happy reading!

Erica said...

Everlasting and Winter Longing look AWESOME! Happy reading :)

Brittany said...

Great stuff this week, Everlasting looks great. I just bought Beautiful Dead recently so I look forward to seeing your thoughts on it.

Lori said...

Wow, pulled out a classic. The Ousiders is a good book. I hope that you will enjoy ALL your books. Here's mine.

Anonymous said...

Everlasting looks so good - I love the cover! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it :)

Llehn said...

Everlastin is just in at my library! I'm so excited to be getting it.

Anonymous said...

What interesting idea..