Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Book Request

I've been a lazy blogger. I have about four books I need to write reviews for, but until I do that, I'll do this instead.

I saw this over at Amy's blog and immediately went Ooooo!


WTF by Peter Lerangis

Release Date: November 10, 2009

Two parties, six alternating points of view, and three letters that says it all--WTF!

---

Not much of a description, but with that cover (it made me think of the movie GO for some reason), and 6 different point of views to read from - I'm pretty much sold.

♥amber

6 comments:

Thao said...

WTF? Sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

It does look great! Love the cover, and the 6 p.o.v might me interesting. Thanks!

Sadako said...

It makes me think of the movie Go, too--all the diff viewpoints that intersect at weird points. Looks nice!

Sab H. said...

Hey Amber I saw this cover and I had to post it too! Here's the link- if you want to check it out!
http://crystalreviews.blogspot.com/2009/07/wtf.html

prophecygirl said...

Even from the small description, this still sounds brilliant!

Eleni said...

I like the title..WTF?