Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Book Request

The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

I liked him first, but it doesn't matter.

I still like him.

That doesn't matter either.

Or at least, it's not supposed to.Add Image


---
I know a lot of people have already seen this, but I couldn't resist. First, it's an Elizabeth Scott novel. So I know it's already going to be really good. And secondly, look at that cover! It's purple, cute, and the feet are not weird looking. (I have this phobia of strange looking toes, don't ask.) The only thing that sucks is it doesn't come out until April 6, 2010.
♥amber

8 comments:

Kristen said...

It really does look cute with that cover, doesn't it.

Busy Bookblogger said...

I also have a foot phobia and normally hate feet! But somehow this cover pulls it off! I am in the middle of Stealing Heaven and I think this will be another great one by Ms. Scott!

Natascha De Marco said...

Have never read anything by her, but might start ;)

Bookworm said...

Cute cover! I agree, normally it's kinda gross just to have bare feet on a cover. But this cover is so simple and has such cute colors, that it totally works!

prophecygirl said...

I love Elizabeth's covers! This one kind of matches the style of Perfect You, which is cool.

Cindy said...

I like the sound of it :)

Sab H. said...

Yeah it's am amazing cover. And I have that ugly-looking-feet-phobia too! Nice to know I'm not the only one ;)

Angela said...

I like the cover of that book - and a good cover can often convince me to read a book even if it's something I wouldn't normally read.