Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox

Hello lovelies! I hope you all are having a great Memorial Day Weekend, and remembering what the holiday is all about :)


Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern (Around the World Tours)
Insatiable by Meg Cabot (Publisher)
The Art of Saying Goodbye by Ellyn Bache (Publisher)


Love Story by Jennifer Echols (Teen Book Scene)


The Season by Sarah MacLean (Book Fair - $3 y'all!)
The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turestsky (Contest Craze)

And then my lovely friend Sab sent me this beauty:


A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young


That's it for me! Leave me a comment below so I can go see what goodies you got in this week! By the way, remember that road trip I talked about last month? I'm doing recaps on my other blog if you want to swing by and see what's up so far :) 

♥amber

12 comments:

Erica said...

So many lovely books! LOVE STORY <3 <3

I hadn't seen the PB cover of Insatiable - I think I like it a lot more than the HC cover.Enjoy all you books!!! :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Hm, I hadn't seen the PB cover of Insatiable either, but it's pretty. I'd still go with the HC though, because I think it matches more. And that bow is adorable! Happy reading. :D

Chioma said...

You got really really great books. A Need So Beautiful sounds like it is going to be AMAZING!! And I hear so is Insatiable, but then again, anything by Meg Cabot is amazing!!! Hope you like all of them!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome mailbox! Mine is up if you'd like to look.

Unknown said...

I like the PB cover of Insatiable as well--I hope you enjoy!!

Here is my mailbox for the week!

Athena said...

Ooh, A Need so Beautiful! really want to read that one! Can't wait to hear your thoughts about all your books.

My IMM: http://thebookbubble.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-may-29th.html

April (BooksandWine) said...

OOOO so JEALOUS of Love Story!

Also YAYYY for A Need So Beautiful!

Bidisha said...

Such loveliness in your mailbox. I really envy you!

Jen Bigheart said...

Great haul!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice! I just started The Time-Traveling Fashionista.

Sab H. said...

Aww that Love Story printed version looks so pretty! Now I'm sad I'm e-reading it :(

And geez, 3 bucks for The Season!! Score! I really want to read that! (That's Historical, so yay! :P)

Natalie said...

I need to read The Season. I've had it on my shelf for awhile now, but I haven't gotten around to it yet!