Thursday, June 2, 2011

Contemps Challenge: Post Your JUNE Reviews!

I hope everyone is having one awesome summer! If you didn't know, our lovely YA Contemps have claimed June Contemporary Reading Month! Since this is my all-time favorite genre, I plan on reading as many contemp books as I can, and I encourage you do to the same! Make sure to swing by the Contemps blog to check out all the great posts they'll have this month!

May's winner was......

*drumroll*

Erica from The Book Cellar!!! Congratulations chick!

What is the Contemps Challenge? Click here to find out more details!

Remember: This challenge is ONLY for the 20 books released by The Contemps. Click here for a full list of all 20 books. You can also post ANY reviews you made in 2010 AND you can post ANY reviews you made on another site such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc - just one review per month of the same one :)

Prize: 3 surprise books and/or ARCs and swag!

Open to US addresses only! There is no official sign up so no need to worry about that - just link those reviews up!

Note: If the linky box below doesn't show up for you, please post your link review in the comment section. Thanks!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Erica! :)

I've not signed up for this challenge before, but since I've been on a good YA Contemporary kick lately (they keep getting better and better!), perhaps June will be that month where I join!

Thanks for hosting!