Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Win a copy of What Happened to Goodbye!

Some of you might have remembered that when Along for the Ride was released, I had this big Sarah Dessen Extravaganza. I had hoped to do the same thing this year when What Happened to Goodbye came out, but then I moved then moved again, went on a trip, and well, I'm broke.

BUT!

I do have a pretty little ARC that needs to find a home since I just bought my copy today. One lucky gal or guy will be winning it.

Rules:

- Giveaway is only open to US and Canada. Sorry International readers!
- Giveaway will run until May 24th at 11:59 PM central time
- Comments on this post are always welcomed, but to officially enter, you will need to fill out the form that I will link up below all of this

Extra Entries:
+3 extra entries if you comment on my review here. If you make it creative (other than saying: Great review!) I'll give you an extra point :)
+1 if you tweet about it (leave link in entry form)





♥amber

2 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

I love Sarah Dessen! Thanks for the giveaway. :)

Anonymous said...

Would love to win, thanks!