Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox

Do you hear that? That's the sweet sound of me still on vacation!

I'm doing a little catch-up with IMM's since school decided to swallow my soul all of April. So here are the books I've gotten over the past couple weeks (not including this week since I'm not home at the moment to see what I've got).

Review

Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Flawless by Lara Chapman
Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy (and postcard)
OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy
I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman


 Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steven Hockensmith
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Steven Hockensmith
Dreadfully Ever After by Steven Hockensmith
And all the posters! The black and white girl one kind of freaks me out

Bought

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
(Signed! And I got the special edition from Barnes & Noble with a letter that Jace wrote Clary. That boy just makes me straight up swoon!)
The Sweet By and By by Sarah Evans
Tabloid Love by Bridget Harrison
Bookmarks from Jeri-Smith Ready's Street Team!

Trade aka The Holy Grail

The awesome and lovely Kim from And Anything Bookish swapped outWhat  Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen for Hourglass with me! I was so freaking excited when she offered it up on Twitter. And she also sent me a handful of swag too! YOU ROCK, KIM!!! *hugs the crap out of you*

That's it for me! What did you guys get this week? 

♥amber

10 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

Really awesome books this week! I loved Flawless and Tempest Rising was really good ^-^ Hope you enjoy!

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

You have What Happened to Goodbye???

Well, i know what happened to jealousy. BECAUSE IT COME AND TOOK MY BRAIN.

hahaha jk, you my lovely, got some fahhhabulous books this week. i really hope you enjoy them all muchly!! YAY BOOKS.

Unknown said...

So, So, many books! I hope you have a wonderful week with these. Which one will you open first? I wonder!

Mad Scientist
Steampunkery & Book Reviews
For The L♥ve of Reading

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of all of the Hockensmith books! I hope you enjoy them--they are on my TBR list :) April was a good month for you!

Here is my mailbox!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I spy some great summer reads.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sarah Dessen! I am SO looking forward to buying that one in a few days. Hope you enjoy! :)

Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

Fun fun fun stuff!!! I'm particularly interested in Sharks and Boys! Its on one of my reading challenge lists. Enjoy all your books!

Julia @ That Hapa Chick

Brittany said...

Loads of very fantastic stiff this week. So many of these books sound soo good. That poster for the Peculiar Children book is creepy, can't wait to read it. Happy Reading!

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Hope you're having a good time!

I can't wait to read 'Flawless', it sounds so good.

'Sharks and Boys' was definitely an enjoyable read.

And well, Sarah Dessen. Need I say more? I can't wait until my pre-order arrives!!

Unknown said...

Nice book thanks for sharing with us Ebook Gratuit