Saturday, May 21, 2011

In My Mailbox

Review

My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody



Galley Grab
Wildefire by Karsten Knight

He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnhodlt

Love Story by Jennifer Echols

I kept hearing all these things about Galley Grab, and even though I don't normally like reading from my computer, I decided to sign up and see if there was anything I liked. And holy motherload! I'm glad I did! Now if I can just get them read in time is the big question. (Remember how I said last semester was crazy? Yeah, it doesn't hold a candle to this semester. I've got medical classes until August - FUN!) Anyhoo, I hope you guys had an awesome book week. Leave a comment below so I can go see what you got!

♥amber

9 comments:

Gemma said...

These all look fantastic! Epecially He's So Not Worth It - can't wait to read it!

Happy Reading!

Anonymous said...

There's always so many good books on Galley Grab. Glad you signed up! Shut Out looks good too. Enjoy your awesome books!

Monster of Books said...

OOoh Wildfires!! I hope you enjoy your books happy reading XD

Unknown said...

I grabbed Wildefire too but I don't know when I'll get round to reading it!

prophecygirl said...

I'm very interested to see what you think of Shut Out, as I wasn't a big fan of The Duff. At all.

Yay for Sometimes it Happens, Love Story and He's So Not Worth It. I want to read all of those, and I only have Love Story so far. Enjoy m'dear!

Test said...

Yay for My Life Undecided and Sometimes It Happens! I adored both of those so I hope you do too. Happy reading! :)

Sab H. said...

Aw crap. I forgot to mention I got My Life Undecided.. Dang it. Cool week you! What are you reading? I'm dying to read Love Story.. :P

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooooooooooooooooooo Wildefire! Enjoy!

Erica said...

*steals them all* Those all look fabulous. I have a few of them - I can't wait for your reviews :)