Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday


One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt


Release Date: July 2010


Note: After searching google forever, I finally found a synopsis for this book on Serenehours's blog. (Thao also featured this book for her WOW pick at one point.) 


Four dares


Two secrets


One night 


Eliza is in a full-blown panic. Her notebook has been stolen—the one that lists everything she wants but is afraid to go after. And the absolute worst person in the world has it: her ex-boyfriend, Cooper. Like it’s not enough Cooper was lying to Eliza for their entire relationship, now he and his friends are blackmailing her. They’re giving her just one night to complete the most humiliating tasks on her list or they’ll post her secrets online—including the ones that aren’t just about her. Eliza’s sure of only one thing: she isn’t going down without a fight. Cooper may have what’s left of her dignity, but she’s not the only one with something to hide.... 


---


Lauren Barnholdt became one of my favorite authors when I read Two-Way Street. It was one of the most comical books I'd ever read - I could not stop laughing! I also enjoyed Reality Chick (which will be under the title Watch Me this summer). I've been looking forward for another of her older YA books to come out. I cannot wait to see what's in store for these characters. Plus look at the cover - it looks scandalous! 




♥amber

11 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Lovely cover. The colors are so vivid. The image gives a sense of intimacy.

PS LOVE the new look!

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I love Lauren Barndholdt as well and have Two Way Street on my Christmas wish list. I can't wait for this one either!

Thao said...

I love Lauren and Two Way Street. This book is going to be a kick ass one I hope :D

Brittany said...

WOW this one does sound amazing. Thanks for putting me in the know.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You found a summary! I wanted to read it just based off of the cover but now, I REALLY want to read it haha. ;)

Katie said...

This is the first time I've read the synopsis & I just ran to wish-list it on Goodreads. Great pick, it sounds incredible!

prophecygirl said...

I'm really looking forward to this one, and I love the cover. There are so many good books coming out in 2010!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Thanks for posting this, I just used it on my WoW too! :D

Natascha De Marco said...

This sounds very intriguing!

Sab H. said...

Great pick! Love that cover. And your layout is different again.. Looks awesome! =)

Donna Gambale said...

I LOVE this cover. And the premise totally has me hooked. Thanks for spotlighting this one!