Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is able to stuff their bellies tomorrow (or today, depending on where you live) and spend the day with the people who matter the most to them. For some reason you're not with loved ones - I hope your day is well spent! I know the holidays make people want to pull their hair out, but let's all remember what this season is really about!




HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!







(No, this video isn't exactly what I meant by what the season was all about, but c'mon, like I could really do a non-book post without my boys stopping by for a visit.)

5 comments:

Cecelia said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!

Cindy said...

merry xmas to you too :)