Friday, June 17, 2011

Bitter End Tour: Multi-Character Interview!


You're walking down the street - what song is following you?
Alex:
“Landslide,” by The Dixie Chicks
Cole: “If You Leave me Now,” by Chicago (cheesy and Eighties retro, but…yeah)
Bethany: Something…Woodstockish.
Zack: “I’m Too Sexy,” by Right Said Fred

Favorite person in the world?

Cole: Alex. My little Emily Dickinson. She’s pretty much all I’ve got. I wish I would stop screwing it up for us.
Bethany: You can’t make me pick just one. We’re the three-headed monster. Zack and Alex. They’re my faves.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Zack:
A superhero, only I wouldn’t look wear those pervy molesto-tights. I’d have like, armor or something. And a helmet with spikes. Ka-pow!

Oh Zack, you are so adorkable *pinches cheeks*. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Bethany: As much as he wanted…and that’s why we simply must stop deforestation. So the woodchucks can chuck wood.

One ability you wish you had?
Alex:
To change my relationship with Cole. I’d give anything for that.

Want to know my thoughts on Bitter End? Read my review here. Don't forget to swing by Lost For Words tomorrow for the next tour stop!

♥amber

1 comment:

prophecygirl said...

I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred?! Haha! Brilliant!