Saturday, March 27, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It was inspired by Alea from Pop Culture Junkie.


Sorry for the crappy picture. I've been doing P90X this week and I basically cannot move so I didn't want to go downstairs and hunt down my camera.






For Review:

Falling For Romeo by Jennifer Laurens (Around the World Tours)
Swoon At Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter (Around the World Tours)
Must Be Nice by Anthony J. Federico (One Arc Tour)

Mooched:

Undead and Unappreciated by MaryJanice Davidson
-This is the UK cover. If you're a fan of chick lit, blunt humor, and vampires then this series is for you! I love Betsy.

That's it for me! What did you get this week?

♥amber

10 comments:

Monster of Books said...

Falling for Romeo looks good!!! Can't wait to hear your review. Have a great week, Enjoy your books. Happy Reading!!

Brittany said...

These all look good. Happy Reading!

Katie said...

Haven't heard much about any of those, but they sound really good. Happy reading!

Sab H. said...

Great week!! I really want to know what you think of Swoon.. I'm getting that soon.. Happy reading ;D

Emma Michaels said...

congrats on the loot!

Carla said...

You got Swoon at your own Risk?! You lucky girl, I am seriously coveing that book like you wouldn't beleive. Hopr you enjoy!

prophecygirl said...

Ooh, Swoon at Your Own Risk! That sounds like a really fun book - looking forward to seeing what you think :)

Ng said...

Some fab sounding books there, I can't wait for your reviews of them!

Anonymous said...

Swoon At Your Own Risk looks really good. Great haul!

Erica said...

Falling For Romeo and Swoon At Your Own Risk are both really great! I hope you enjoy them :)