Sunday, March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. It was created by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.


From Around the Word Tours:

She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott (It's too early to post my review, but this book was fantastic!)
Dear Big V by Ellen Leroe
Island Sting by Bonnie J. Doerr

I also signed up to be apart of Kimberly Derting's Street Team, and received all the stuff for it. I got signed posters, signed bookmarks, stickers, an official certificate, and a Body Finder bag! If you follow me on twitter (@JYTBB), be on the look out for some random giveaways!



That's it for me! What did you get this week?

♥amber

8 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Great books (and awesome swag!). The Kieran Scott book looks great,

Happy reading! :D

prophecygirl said...

She's So Dead to Us looks, and sounds, fantastic. Can't wait for your review!

Love all the Body Finder swag too - very cool :)

Stephanie said...

I liked Island Sting, and I hope you do too. Have fun with the Street Team! :-)

Ng said...

Some fab books there, I hope you enjoy them! Also that swag looks fab, too!

Katie said...

Awesome stuff! I haven't heard much about the books, but the swag looks great. Happy reading!

Sab H. said...

Yay for random giveaways!! :D Interesting books.. tho I have no current plan on reading any of them so if you happen to like one of those a lot let me know! LOL Happy reading!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

AWesome body finder swag!!

Lori said...

Nice books and Swag. Here'smine