Sunday, March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. It was created by Kristi from The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

From Around the Word Tours:

She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott (It's too early to post my review, but this book was fantastic!)
Dear Big V by Ellen Leroe
Island Sting by Bonnie J. Doerr

I also signed up to be apart of Kimberly Derting's Street Team, and received all the stuff for it. I got signed posters, signed bookmarks, stickers, an official certificate, and a Body Finder bag! If you follow me on twitter (@JYTBB), be on the look out for some random giveaways!

That's it for me! What did you get this week?



Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Great books (and awesome swag!). The Kieran Scott book looks great,

Happy reading! :D

prophecygirl said...

She's So Dead to Us looks, and sounds, fantastic. Can't wait for your review!

Love all the Body Finder swag too - very cool :)

Stephanie aka The Stark Raving Bibliophile said...

I liked Island Sting, and I hope you do too. Have fun with the Street Team! :-)

Leah said...

Some fab books there, I hope you enjoy them! Also that swag looks fab, too!

KatieDoll said...

Awesome stuff! I haven't heard much about the books, but the swag looks great. Happy reading!

Sab H. said...

Yay for random giveaways!! :D Interesting books.. tho I have no current plan on reading any of them so if you happen to like one of those a lot let me know! LOL Happy reading!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

AWesome body finder swag!!

Lori said...

Nice books and Swag. Here'smine