Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Indigo Blue by Danielle Joseph


Release Date: July 2010

Indigo Blues is a young adult novel told in two points of view, in which a songwriter's hit tune tells the world about his break-up with his girlfriend, but the two have no concept how much their lives are going to change.

----

I shamefully still haven't gotten around to reading Danielle Joseph's debut novel, Shrinking Violet, but I've heard great things about this author. The synopsis does remind me a little of Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway, but I love it when authors have two different point of views in a novel.  This read seems right up my alley.

♥amber

10 comments:

The Sweet Bonjour said...

I really enjoyed Shrinking Violet so hopefully this one should be good! x

brizmus said...

ooh this looks fun!

Carla said...

I agree with you on the whole Audrey Wait similarity, and I loved that book. This one sounds fun...fab pick :-)

Sab H. said...

Ooo did not know abt this one!! Thanks :D

Amy said...

me neither! GAhhh there's so many books i still need to read. I love the music vibe of this one!
-amy

prophecygirl said...

Wow, there are some good WoW posts today! I love books about/including music, so I'll definitely be getting this one!

Krista/Tower of Books said...

Don't feel too bad. I still haven't read Shrinking Violet either. =X

Anonymous said...

This cover is cute! I like it.

~The Book Pixie said...

I'm afraid I haven't read Shrinking Violet yet either and yes this book does sound a lot like Audrey Wait. Hopefully there will be something that really helps set it apart.

~Briana

Nina said...

Nice, great pick. The cover is fun. :)