Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays


* Grab your current read.
* Let the book fall to a random page.
* Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
* Share the title of the book that you're getting your teaser from... That way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
* Please avoid spoilers!
This week I'm still getting through Breaking Dawn aka the longest-what-the-fresh-hell-is-this-book! From page 451, I give you:
I remembered, and then I understood; a tiny part of me was relieved to have the madness explained. But that relief somehow only made me angrier. Was he expecting that to be enough for me? That one little clarification would make me okay with this?


♥Amber

2 comments:

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

HAHAHA-That is exactly how I felt about Breaking Dawn too. I still have like 50 pages left but I got so annoyed I had to stop so it could end better in my head.:)

Cindy said...

good teaser :)