Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Book Request

Title: Once Was Lost
Author: Sara Zarr



Samara Taylor used to believe in miracles. She used to believe in a lot of things. As a pastor's kid, it's hard not to buy in to the idea of the perfect family, a loving God, and amazing grace. But lately, Sam has a lot of reason to doubt. Her mother lands in rehab after a DUI and her father seems more interested in his congregation than his family. When a young girl in her small town is kidnapped, the local tragedy overlaps with Sam's personal one, and the already-worn thread of faith holding her together begins to unravel.


Look at that cover! I loved Sarah's first two novels and am very excited for this one to come out in October. To read more about it, check out her blog

6 comments:

Liyana said...

I'm not really a fan of familt stories, but when you add a mystery to that, count me in. The cover is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love the cover!

Steph Su said...

Ooh, Sara Zarr has a new book coming out? I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I haven't seen the cover before. I really like it. I love Sara Zarr so I'm really excited for this one.

Jen said...

The cover is great!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oooh I do love the cover, and it sounds amazing. Lots of great books coming out this year. So COOL!

-Lauren