Saturday, June 20, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi over at The Story Siren. Go check out her blog to find out more!






From Amy at Addicted to Books, I got a copy of Watersmeet by Ellen Jensen Abbot and an ARC of A Map of the Known World by Lisa Anne Sandell. If you haven't checked out Amy's blog yet, you should cause she's awesome.


From Shootings Stars Magazine I received two ARCs. Kiss & Hell by Dakota Cassidy and Salt and Silver by Anna Katherine. They both look really good and Kiss & Hell has a blurb from MaryJanice Davidson - looovvee her Undead Series.


From Suzanne Young (author of The Naughty List comes out in 2010 - it sounds really good!) I got a copy of Prom Dates from Hell by RoseMary Clement-Moore. I've heard good things about this series so I'm excited to start on it.


Reviewer X (Steph) had a huge giveaway where she had 50 copies of The Chosen by Carol Lynch Williams and I won one! This just came today and I'm thinking it's going to get booted to the top of the TBR pile.


Last, my copy of Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen came in from B&N. I already posted a review and encourage everyone to go get a copy.


Right when I was about to start this post, FedEx came and dropped this off for me.




More about that on July 1st.



That's all for me! What did you get this week?



♥amber

16 comments:

Unknown said...

So many great books! Where do you begin? LOL. I've heard good things about The Chosen!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I'm so glad you got my two books. Enjoy them, I loved them both!!! And don't forget the YA book carnival tomorrow...you might win more. LOL

Great week and that badge...I love HP. I want to know more.

-Lauren

Fantastic Book Review said...

You had a great week! Happy Reading!

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

Great books! I'm jealous! :) I really want to read Along for the Ride. Enjoy reading them :) You

Love your blog too

Katie said...

Great books. Along for the Ride was great and The Chosen One looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Along for the Ride. It's super awesome, I hope you like it. :D

Reverie said...

Lots of GREAT books?! I cannot wait to get started on Along for the Ride. Looks Looks so good

Nancy said...

You had a awesome haul this week. So many wonderful books. Along for the Ride is on my TBR pile and I need to get to it soon.

Lizzy said...

You got a lot of great books this week! I really liked Watersmeet, and I can't wait to get my copy of Along for the Ride. Happy reading :)

Library Lounge Lizard said...

Great books! I can't wait to read the new Sarah Dessen book, enjoy!

prophecygirl said...

You had a great week! I'm currently staring at your Along For the Ride book, wishing I had it. lol. (Hurry up Amazon!)

Briana said...

Everyone got Along for the Ride except me! Lol. I'm going to wait for it to come out in paperback though, I hate how these publishers make us pay so much for hardcovers lol!

Happy Reading!

-Briana

Kristen said...

You've got some awesome looking reads there! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Great books. Enjoy!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week, The Chosen One looks really good. Enjoy.

♔ jessica.marie said...

Oh you received an amazing pile of books this week! I am looking forward to Along for the Ride.

And I must say that the Harry Potter pin has got my intrigued! ;)