Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hiii. I'm back!

Yep, you read that right. I'm sure you were all just wondering if I had fallen off the face of the Earth. (Okay, more in likely only a handful of you may have been slightly curious, and I doubt there was even a handful of you, but a girl can make believe she's loved, riight?)

Anyhoo.

I hope you are all doing fantastic! I'm doing mucho better (at least 75% better) than I had been all summer. If you would have asked me two weeks ago if I was coming back to blogging, I probably would have told you no. Even though I said I missed it on Twitter, there was a big chunk of me that really...well...didn't. All of last week, as I was setting up my office (Oh btw, I moved into my very own house. I have an office where all my pretty books are now stored. It's so nice), I realized: Wow. I really freaking miss blogging! I miss talking to bloggers, finding new books, and actually reading (I've only read 1 full book in almost 2 months!!)

So, I'm back. I plan on writing up a bunch of posts tonight and getting them scheduled. I've still gotta kind of navigate my way around this whole new layout on blogger. When the crap did this happen? I also have to figure out why Blogger doesn't allow me to leave comments on anyone's blog. Anyone have that problem? Anyone want to fill me in on what the crap to do?  Problem solved.

I've also decided to make some changes to the blog, but more on that later whenever I get things in order better. Hhmmm...I guess that's all I've got to say. See y'all around!

♥amber


3 comments:

Kristan said...

Hey Amber! It's soo cool to have you back. I'm a newish follower of yours so I'm excited to see some of your new reviews. What message pops up when you try to leave a comment? I had this same problem awhile ago and googled the message it kept saying when I tried to leave a comment. I had to clear my computer's cookies and cache (not really sure what that means). I had to google how to do that on my computer and it ended up working! Good luck!

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Rowena said...

Welcome back! I look forward to reading more of your reviews. Sucks about your trouble with commenting, I have no idea how to fix it so I won't bore you with my guesses. Have a good night!

Sab H. said...

wooooooohoooooooo!