Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2010 Debut Author Challenge

The 2010 Debut Author Challenge is being hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year. I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! Click here to read all the details.
Here is my list of books (in no special order) that I'm super pumped to read for the challenge:


1. The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
2. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
3. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
4. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
5. Dirty Little Secrets by Cynthia Jaynes Omololu
6. Stupid Cupid by Rhonda Stapleton
7. Forget Her Nots by Amy Brecount White
8. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
9. Bleeding Violets by Dia Reeves
10. The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
11. Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly
12. Sea by Heidi R. Kling
13. A Love Story: Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
14. The Mark by Jen Nadol
15. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
16. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
17. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea M. Campbell




As the year goes on, I will contuine to put books up that I've read. But don't be shy. If there is a book you're thinking I should be super excited about - leave me a comment! If you're an author, feel free to pimp out your book on this page!
 
♥amber

3 comments:

the story siren said...

YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And what a great list! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

My two cents: Love THE NAUGHTY LIST and its sequel SO MANY BOYS! Can't want to read THE DUFF. And TENSION OF OPPOSITES is gonna be good too!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME IN MIND!!!! Heeehee. These lists are making me smile!