Sunday, January 2, 2011

Contemps Challenge: Post Your January Reviews

Let's try this again! If you submitted your reviews to my last post - please re-submit them on THIS post. I don't know why Mr. Linky wasn't working correctly, but Linky Tools does. Sorry for the short inconvenience!

What is the Contemps Challenge? Click here to find out more details!

Remember: This challenge is ONLY for the 20 books released by The Contemps. Click here for a full list of all 20 books. You can also post any reviews you made in 2010 :)

Prize: 3 surprise books and/or ARCs and swag!

Open to US addresses only! There is no official sign up so no need to worry about that - just link those reviews up!

Please post your Contemps reviews in Mr. Linky like this:

Title of Book (Blog Name) 
Example: Fall For Anything (JYTBB)

6 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

Yay! I was the first entry! And the second. lol. Hope I win. :)

~Briana

Angie said...

Oops, I think I did my sign-up wrong because I didn't really understand the complete directions because I'm a genius! I'm #14 and the link is right but I didn't include the name of the book I reviewed. If you want, you can delete it and I will re-enter it correctly. Thanks!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Angie - Nah, don't worry about it!

Actin' Up with Books said...

Thanks for hosting this additional Challenge contest. It will be interesting to read and compare all of the different reviews.

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

Just added 4 reviews! I will be checking out some other reviews shortly :D

Crystal said...

Bah! I put my name instead of the title on entry 86. Whoops

#86 is for Girl Stolen