There were SO MANY excellent reads this year, and so many fantastic debut authors! It was hard to number down my favorites out of everything I read, but I finally got it done. So without further ado, I introduce you to JYTBB's Top 10 Reads of 2010:
EDIT: I know there are some spelling mistakes in the video. That's what happens when you finalize a video at 1 in the morning after you get done cursing Windows Movie Maker for freezing up on you 15 times. So let's just all pretend that I do know how to spell, mmmkay? Thanks!
If for some reason the video won't load for you - my list:
10. The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
9. She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott
8. Shade by Jeri-Smith Ready
7. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
6. A Match Made In High School by Kristin Walker
5. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
4. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
3. Freefall by Mindi Scott
2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
So what were some of your favorites for 2010? Is your reading pile going to be growing heavily next year? I know mine is!