- Each time you comment on a post within the current month of the contest you will be given 1 entry point.
- If you comment multiple times in one post you still only get 1 entry point. (I have no problem if you want to talk away in my comment section but just know it'll only count 1 time.)
- At the end of the month I will tally up everyone's entries. The TOP 10 COMMENTERS will be entered for the month's prize. There's a good chance there will be more than 10 people in the drawing due to ties with entry points. (i.e. let's say 15 people have the exact same points. Those 15 people will be entered)
So now that we all know how it's going to run here are 'official rules':
- The contest is open to EVERYONE! BUT please note some prizes may vary due to shipping costs and/or if Book Depository does not deliver to your country.
- This is a month by month contest. Past comments will never count.
- Winners will be announced here on the blog. You will have 48 hours to contact me via email with your information. If you do not contact me within that time, I will draw a new person and re-announce them on here.
- Some months the winner will be able to pick their book(s) out. There will be a price limit on this. Please do not ask me to higher it or ask for the money instead.
- There will be extra entry points in some posts. If you catch it, you get them. Simple as that.
- ANYTHING I post on this blog (even rules like this) do count as entries.
- I have the right to change the rules at any time.