Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rock This Thursday: Seether's New Song!

Rock This! Thursday is a weekly feature where we discuss books that are about or centered around one thing we love the most: MUSIC! Once in a while we'll even throw in a concert story, a band/artist you should hear, or feature bloggers and authors in an interview.

It feels like I've been waiting an eternity for Seether's new album to come out. I'm such a huge Seether fan, it's almost borderline obsession.  So when I saw that Seether Freak had posted something new and it was one of their news songs off of the upcoming album that will hopefully be out in January, I may or may not have let out the biggest fangirl scream.

You see, earlier this month Seether came to Missouri TWICE! Both of those days I was in school and could not make it to the concert. (I live about 4 or 5 hours from both venues - since I go to a tech school where I cannot miss any days for like 3 months, I just wanted to cry.) But hearing their new song with a semi-decent sound quality kind of made up for it. Plus I love that my rock star husband is back to the bright red hair. *sighs*



Also for those of you who read Rock This! Thursday, if you haven't noticed lately, I'm struggling a bit to come up with new stuff. If anyone wants to be interviewed or do a guest post - shoot me an email: justyourtypicalbookblog@hotmail.com

♥amber

5 comments:

Arjun said...

they're good!

girlsinthestacks.com said...

I'm glad you got a little nugget of Seether!

ally said...

I feel you!
I LOVE Seether *.*!

Pokadots1121 said...

I like the new song. Something new and a little different.

Kari Olson said...

Seether FTW. That is all.