Holy smokes it's been a while since I've posted one of these so here we go!
- Manifest by Artist Arthur (Publisher for Blog Tour)
- The Replacements by Breanna Yovanoff (Publisher - Surprise book!)
- The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Millers (Publisher - Surprise book!)
- The Tensions of Opposites by Kristina McBride (Publisher)
- Lifted by Wendy Toliver (Author)
- Deception by Lee Nichols (Publisher for Blog Tour)
- The Boy Who Could Fly by James Norcliffee (Publisher)
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Publisher)
- Grace by Elizabeth Scott (Publisher - Surprise book!)
- The Secret Diary of Ashley Juergens (Surprise book from publisher and yes, it's the chick from The Secret Life show)
- You Wish by Mandy Hubbard (Publisher - Surprise book! I already read this via Around the World Tours and thought it was pretty cute. Review will be posted closer to release date.)
- Freefall by Mindi Scott (Traveling ARC Tours)
- Under My Skin by Judith Graves (Author for participating in her blog tour)
- Love Bites: A Vampire Kisses Novel by Ellen Schreiber (Publisher - Surprise book! This is #7 in the series...I've never read the other books. Anyone know if they're good??)
- Siren by Tricia Rayburn (Publisher)
- Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (Traveling ARC Tours)
- Love Story: Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner (Traveling ARC Tours)
- 13 To Life by Shannon Delany (Traveling ARC Tours)
Last month I wasn't able to go to the Cassandra Clare signing in St. Louis like I had planned, but the awesome Emma who has been trying forever to get me to a signing with her (one day!) was nice enough to get my copy of City of Bones signed and also get my sister's copy of City of Glass signed. She even sent me a poster and a bookmark.
Also last month I got a birthday package from my wonderful amazing friend Sab! *does happy dance* Inside was a signed copy of If I Stay by Gayle Forman. This book is one of my all time favorite reads and bonus Sab got me the paperback which has my favorite cover on it :) Thanks again Sab!! You rocks my socks :)
Even though I already showed it once in the above pile, I have to give a special spotlight to the book I'm currently reading:
I'm only half way through, but I think this is going to be one of my favorite debuts of 2010! I love a main male character and Mindi has hit the nail on the head with Seth.
All right kids, that's it for me. What did you get this week and what are you reading?