Saturday, October 3, 2009

What's Happening This Month


You might have noticed the new banner the blog is sporting. I literally squealed when my amazing talented friend, Brittany, sent it to me. Isn't it pretty? I'm in love with it! Brittany rocks so much that she even made me a couple different banners that I will be roating throughout the month.

I couldn't be happier that right now I'm sitting here writing this post while wrapped up in a blanket. No more air conditioning or having to deal with my hair turning into an afro due to the humidity. Fall is here and I am so excited!

There has always been something about Fall that puts me in a good mood. Maybe because it gets cool enough that I can wear hoodies and long sleeves. Or maybe because the trees look so beautiful with all their changing colors. And of course my favorite holiday happens to fall (no pun intended) around the same time: Halloween!

Because of this I decided to do something special for October.  First, I promise you (and this time I'm not lying) there is going to be reviews coming your way!  You'll see more of them leaning towards the paranormal and supernatural because I'm in the mood for some spooks, vampires, werewolves, witches - all of it! To add to the fun, I'm inviting everyone to come trick or treat at the blog this month! While I can't see you all dress up in cool costumes (though if you want to share pictures, I'd love to see!) and collect candy in cyberspace....you can enter giveaways! So be on the look out for those popping up this month.

Now I'll leave you with one of my favorite Halloween songs centered around one of my favorite shows. It's awesome.










♥amber

5 comments:

Sab H. said...

Love the banner!!

Ashley said...

You love Supernatural too?! :D

Sandra said...

Awesome Banner great video too!

Anonymous said...

I adore your header! I always have such a hard time making one. I don't see how everyone else can make such an excellent one and mine can be worked on for hours and be mediocre at best.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Fantastic banner :)