Sunday, May 10, 2009

In My Mailbox

As always, In My Mailbox was created by Kristi over at The Story Siren.


This week I received two packages, but I'm in a hurry so no pics, sorry!


On Monday I got:

Postcards from across The Pond by Michael Harling and Debbie Jenkins for review. It looks like a short read, but seems to be pretty interesting from what I glanced through.


Then on Tuesday, a nice little box came from author Jennifer Banash from a contest I had won on her blog.
In Too Deep by Jennifer Banash


Hottie by Jonathan Bernstein

I actually already have a copy of Hottie so when I do get around to reading it, I'll probably put a contest with my review. There was also a bottle of perfume...and I forget the name of it, but it smells WONDERFUL! Plus some samples of other perfumes too. Don't forget to head over to Jennifer's blog for her contest she's having for Simply Irresistible!


I also picked up a bunch of books from the library sale. They were mostly really cheesy teen romance novels that were written in the 60-80's because I have this very strange guilty pleasure with those type of books. So there might be some odd reviews in the future!

♥Amber

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody had a good week! Happy reading.

prophecygirl said...

Great week! The stuff from the contest sounds very cool :)