Anna Dressed In Blood was one of my favorite ghost-type stories I have stumbled upon in a long time. A review will be posted up later (ya know when I actually get back to using this blog). Today I'm excited to have Cas, the main character who has such depth to him he'll surely be a favorite among readers, here with us!
10 Things You (Probably) Don’t Know About Me
1. I am no fan of spiders.
2. I listen to modern rock, and don’t really like classic. Except for The Rolling Stones. My Dad and Gideon’s influence.
3. When I was a kid, my mom and dad taught me to read using The Wizard of Oz, by L. Frank Baum. It’s still my favorite book.
4. I am basically addicted to Saskatoon jam.
5. Of my two namesakes, Theseus the Greek hero and Cassio from Othello, I would rather be more like Cassio.
6. I can identify every one of my mother’s candle spells just by scent.
7. One of my favorite movies is Tarantino’s Death Proof. I’d never seen it until Carmel brought it over and made me and Thomas watch it.
8. I like to rock climb.
9. I’ve never been to a concert. (Amber: It's okay Cas, I will take you to one.)
10. My dad is buried at his family plot in Massachusetts. Aside from the funeral, I’ve never been to the grave and neither has my mother.