Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rock This! Thursday

The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz

Release Date: December 22, 2009

With a summer job at Bob & Bob Records in Berkeley, California, teen music junkie Allie is ready for anything. She’s poised to fall in love, catch a thief, and make a mix that’ll break your heart. And when she blogs as The Vinyl Princess, Allie is the sort of mystery girl you can’t resist tuning into. Get ready for the vinyl revolution!

Author Yvonne Prinz, cofounder of Amoeba Music, the world’s biggest independent music store chain, brings readers into the inspired, obsessive, irrepressible heart of a teen who is head-over-heels in love with music. Like a great record, this read will rock your soul and rattle your bones.

---
I saw this over at The Story Siren's To Pine For post. I've never read anything by this author before, but this book is just screaming Read Me Amber, Read Me!!
♥amber

2 comments:

Sab H. said...

What a great cover!!

Park Avenue Princess said...

I have a great feeling about this book! I hope you'll stop by and follow me and join my giveaway for jewelry and books! Just follow and win!

xoxo Amy (park-avenue princess)